Additional fees apply for the following reasons:
- Failure to attend a scheduled group, class or face-to-face interview is a $25.00 make-up/reschedule fee.
- Failure to pay on time is a $25.00 late charge.
- Leave of Absence fee is $40.00. Click here to see the Leave Of Absence instructions.
- Reinstatement fee is $50.00.
- Transfer-out fee is $60.00.
- Transfer-in fee is $60.00.
- Duplicate Copy of Notice of Completion Certificate (DMV Form DL 101) is $15.00.
- Duplicate Copy of Proof of Enrollment (DMV Form DL 107) is $15.00.
Payment Accepted: Cash, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, Travelers Checks, Check Debit Card, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card.
We do not accept personal checks, third party checks, post dated checks, paper checks drawn on credit card accounts, American Express Cards, or coins.
Financial Arrangements: The goal of our program is to assist every participant in completing his or her program. Anyone having difficulty meeting their program financial obligations, should request a Financial Assessment Interview (FAI) immediately. To set a Financial Assessment Interview, call (858) 467-6810, extension 116 or 117. Before calling, you will need to follow the FAI instructions.
The DUIP receives no government funding. All DUI programs are self-supporting through client fees. The fees must cover the cost of facilities, salaries, services, equipment and all operations. A percentage of the enrollment fee is paid to the State of California and the County of San Diego. In addition, a percentage is paid to the San Diego State Research Foundation for licensing assistance, facility maintenance and other administrative services.
All DUIP providers in San Diego County charge the same fees and all fees are established by the San Diego County Department of Alcohol and Drug Services and not by any DUI Program in the County of San Diego.